January 24, 2015 – 1 pm to 5 pm
- Paper piecing ruler (Small yellow ruler with ¼” lip along one edge) sold at most quilt shops
- Cutting Mat (to be used at sewing station)
- Rotary Cutter (45 mm or smaller)
- Glue Stick
- Power Strip
- Background Fabric, 1 to 1 ½ yards (light or dark, *not medium)
- Sewing Machine
- Sewing Kit
- *Optional* Small Iron and Ironing Pad
Supplies That Will Be Provided
- Foundation Paper Patterns
- Contrast Fabrics *** Jan is graciously sharing her treasured stash fabrics with us***
- Post Cards
Jan and Jill have described their class as being fun and simple. The supplies used will be enough to make a wall hanging or a small baby quilt.
If you have never tried foundation paper piecing, I think you will be delighted to experience the results that you are able to achieve with this method.